Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh no...

I broke my fast after 50 hours and 11 minutes and forced myself to not check my weight after. I went out to eat and had maybe 150 calories(veggies, 1 oz of salmon, and 3 small bites of salad.) I didn't binge, but I am freaking out a lot now. My mother commented on me not eating a lot when we went out and I can tell she's catching on. The only good thing is that she recently got a job. This means she can't watch what I eat, or don't eat all day. I think she'll watch me some what while she's here, so I came up with a diet that will help me lose weight fast and make sure that if she confronts me I can tell her everything I've eaten. I'll eat fruits and veggies all day with ice water and ice tea and once a day go to Yogurt Time. It's a fat free low carb frozen yogurt shop. I'll get their smallest size and either get it plain, or with fruit on top. This will satisfy me and should satisfy my mother. This will be easy.
I need to use my treadmill more though. I'm thinking I can burn 80+ calories each day on it to start and then once I get better at it 200+, and then 400+. I am not by any means a fit person and that's why I'm starting off really slow. Even if I don't use the treadmill, I burn 1,700+ calories each day just by doing nothing, but if I want to lose weight fast, then I have to try hard.

Sadly I have my TOM, time of the month to those who don't know. I feel more fat than usual with it.... I hope it goes away soon!

I'm not sure how much I weigh right now, but I was 280lbs. With this 500 calories or less of fruit, veggies, frozen yogurt, water, ice tea, burning 80+ calories each day on the treadmill, and taking my green tea fat burner diet pills, I should lose weight quickly, at least a pound per day.

My goal is to lose 20lbs in 1 week. If I have a big goal like that, then I will not be able to mess up. I haven't been 260 pounds in a few months. I'll let you all know how it goes.

~Raven

Calories80Sodium85 mg
Total Fat0 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs18 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber3 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars6 g
Trans0 gProtein4 g
Cholesterol5 mg


420 calories is a lot of vegetables and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment