Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just another update.

I talked to my mother about losing weight the healthy way and she supports me. Her exact words were, "If you want to lose weight, that's great, but if I think for 1 second you have eating issues again, you're going to have your computer, cell phone, and treadmill taken away."

I agreed with her, but I don't know how well I can hide it. I have broccoli, carrots, and sugar snap peas steaming on the stove as I write this and that's dinner. Half for my mother and half for me. That's only 40 calories a piece, but I'm putting seasoning and butter on hers, plain for me. I know I won't eat all of mine, so todays intake will be 1.5 plums, 8 oz of juice, 2 diet pills, and 1/4 of a bag of Eating Right Broccoli Stir Fry. 195 calories, 46 carbs, 0 grams of fat, 40 miligrams of sodium, and 40 grams of sugar. Not too shabby.

I still haven't weighed myself, but am weighing in on the morning of this Wednesday. Tuesday is my last day of the 20 lb Weight Reversal Challenge and I'm kind of nervous. I mean is it even possible to lose 20 lbs in 7 days without doing some major exercise? The Biggest Loser does it, but I'm not sure if normal obese people can. I guess we'll see. I'm really hoping I make it and if not than I hope I've lost at least 10 lbs.

I'm going to go eat dinner and then go to bed. goodnight everyone!

~Raven

1 comment:

  1. You really think eating 200 calories in a day is "the healthy way"? And your mom agrees?

    ReplyDelete