Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 1/7 of the 20 lb Weight Reversal Challenge!

One of my ana friends on Facebook came up with the name for me. I was successful today, but I feel like I should have exercised more.


Totals   252           51       1       205     32        0
Daily Goal   50080       3      1,500    116             0
Remaining   328 29        2       1,295      84        0
CaloriesCarbs      Fat      Sodium    Sugar Trans Fat

I did pretty good food wise, but did have 8 oz of low cal Gatorade. Oh well. I burned 80.2 calories on the treadmill in 15 minutes and 12 seconds. I don't mind walking or anything, but it's so boring and repetitive. I wish I could have gotten an ellyptical. I'll get one as soon as I can afford it.

My goals for tomorrow are to stay under 500 calories, drink 64 oz of water and tea, burn 100 calories on the treadmill, and to resist all bad foods that might tempt me at my cousins house.

I can't get out of one thing tomorrow though. My cousin and I are going to the thai restaraunt I've talked about previously. I'll order ice water and duck noodle soup. I won't eat the duck in it and I will definately skip getting frozen yogurt. The problem is that I'm not 100% sure of the calorie count in the soup. I think it's around 300 calories and 3 grams of fat if I don't eat the duck and only have a little bit of broth. It's not TOO bad, but I am sort of bending the rules of the 20 lb Weight Reversal Challenge. I'm only supposwed to have fruit, veggies, and 1 frozen  yogurt a day... There isn't anything I can do to get out of it though. My cousin has been asking to go with me there for 2 weeks and I have been ignoring him.........

Wish me luck.

~Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment